Although they may look the same, they are far from it.
What distinguishes a golf cart from a Low Speed Electric Vehicle (LSV)?
- The maximum speed of a golf cart is between 10-15km/h
- An LSV are electronically limited to 40km/h, however non-street legal versions can exceed this
- An LSV has headlights, turn signals, mirrors, seat belts, a DOT certified windshield and a VIN.
- An LSV can be operated on streets with a posted speed limit of 40km/h or less.
- NXT Low Speed Electric Vehicles have Transport Canada certification, golf carts do not.
-LVS can be customized to your hearts desire with custom upholstery, paint schemes, stereo systems, lights, wheels and tires, cargo bay and more.
-Golf carts are boring, but don't worry we sell those too.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.